Introduced and sponsored by the Ministry of Information And Technology, Government of India. Every year a nearby school is adopted by the JNV and the students of that school are trained to learn about use and basics of computer through theory and practical sessions. This is a unique program which has over the time proved a strong way to spread computer literacy in the society.
1. Adequate periods for theory and practical classes for all students.
2. Timely purchase of textbooks and computer consumables items.
3. Purchase of educational CDs
4. To use Internet connectivity to access the resources available in the filed of education.
5. To develop teacher-made educational projects to supplement teaching-learning activities.
6. Competition among students in preparing slide shows, painting, Web page Design, etc
|STATUS OF INSTALLATION OF COMPUTER|
|Whether Vidyalaya is declared as smart School||Declared and will be implemented in theSession 2016-17|
|Whether the Vidyalaya has been provided computer||YES|
|No. of Computers installed||20|
|No. of Printer||01|
|Status of Internet connectivity||Dial-up /BROAD BAND|